Over 80 companies and organizations from around the world participated in the survey developed by UN Women and IFC. The report is structured according to the six areas of action or pillars:
- Promoting well-being and mental health
- Providing flexibility and family-friendly policies
- Enabling equal access and use of digital technologies and platforms
- Ensuring equal access to financial and non-financial services
- Strengthening inclusive supply chains and support for women-led businessess
- Adressing, preventing and mitigating gender-based violence
Each company and organization shared key themes, case studies, insightful examples of their initiatives and policies, as well as experiences and lessons learned.
Read the full report here.
Source: Women’s Empowerment Principles, Bridging the Gap: Emerging Private Sector Response and Recovery Measures for Gender Equality amid COVID-19, UN Women and International Finance Corporation, 2020.