EDGE Strategy is a dynamic, global and mission-driven organization, committed to foster
gender-balanced, inclusive and diverse workplaces through EDGE Certification.
EDGE Certification is the world’s leading standard for workplace equality and has been
designed to help companies transform their workforce by measuring, accelerating and certifying
gender and intersectional equality. It is distinguished by its rigor and focus on business impact.
EDGE Strategy’s customer base consists of large organizations in 44 different countries across
5 continents and 29 different industries. Organizations that are certified include IKEA, L’Oréal,
UNICEF, Dow, the World Bank, the European Central Bank, IFF, Firmenich, Zurich Financial
Services and Pictet, among many others.
For more information about EDGE Certification: http://edge-cert.org/
We are looking for an engaged all-round communications professional to join our team and
support the organization’s communications and social media activities and initiatives. The
Associate Communications and Social Media Advisor will report to the Head of Communications
and closely support the Client Advisory team and the Senior Management.
• Provide expert input on social media and media analytics, including SEO and media
• Review (traditional and social) media analytics to monitor industry conversations and
support further expansion and brand awareness. This includes identifying relevant
research and discussions on themes related to gender and workplace diversity.
• Support the execution of EDGE Strategy’s communications plan, taking responsibility for
specific areas and/or projects.
• Maintain and manage social media accounts for EDGE Strategy (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter).
• Write engaging content for multiple channels with consistent and unified messaging.
This may include content for websites, social media channels, press releases, speeches,
presentations – for both EDGE Strategy and our clients.
• Support internal and external communications activities for EDGE Certified organizations.
• A Bachelor or Masters degree in Communications, Public or Media Relations or a similar
• Experienced at and skilled in using multiple communications channels, including social
• Experienced at and skilled in using media monitoring and social media analytics tools.
• Excellent English skills – written and spoken.
• A flair for writing and a keen eye for detail.
• Self-sufficient yet a team player: excellent interpersonal and communication skills; aligns
work deliverables with the overall goals of the wider team; able to work effectively,
independently and to-deadline.
• Full proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Other graphics skills would be a plus.
• Fluency in English. Additional languages would be a plus – notably German, French and
• Exceptional attention to detail, precision and accuracy.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, team player, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
• The desire to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
• Enjoys the challenge of being flexible and adapting to the demands of each situation.
• Awareness of and sensitivity to issues related to gender and diversity.
• Have an interest in ESG-related topics.