EDGE Strategy is a high-growth, global and mission-driven Swiss-based tech company.
Its product, EDGE Empower, is an integrated SaaS-based DE&I solution that combines the power of the latest tech, diversity, equity and inclusion expert knowledge and experience, as well as independently verified certification into one solution.
Our customer base consists of large organizations in 47 different countries across five continents and 22 different industries and includes IKEA, L’Oréal, Philips, UNICEF, Dow, Nestlé, ENGIE, Deloitte, the World Bank, the European Central Bank, IFF, Firmenich, Zurich Financial Services,Pictet, and the International Committee of the Red Cross among many others. These clients use EDGE Empower to make meaningful and visible DE&I change today.
Our team brings together highly motivated, curious, and diverse professionals who want to find meaning in their work and to help each other thrive in the process.
EDGE Strategy offers a workplace that values flexibility, resourcefulness, and inclusiveness, as well as the opportunity to become an integral part of the company’s financial success through the employee stock-option plan..
Working for EDGE is unique first and foremost because you will learn from the best professionals in our industry. You will become part of a team of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion experts, data scientists, customer experience experts, software specialists and digital marketing experts.
Our company is growing rapidly, and you will have unique opportunities to grow with it, deepen your expertise, expand your knowledge and experiment with new things every day. You will have a word to how our offering and our ways of doing business are evolving.
Join the EDGE team and become part of our global journey in making Real. World. Change.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a highly committed and proactive Customer Experience Manager with a can-do attitude, willingness to go the extra mile, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team. You will be responsible for nurturing a trusted relationship with our clients and leading the CX project teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience with EDGE’s offering and software. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Experience. Customer Experience Specialists will report into you.
This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of professionalism, flexibility, and adaptability with an open-minded attitude towards change and challenge, and the wish to continuously keep abreast on client relationship management and ESG topics.
• Lead project teams of Customer Experience Specialists that introduce and train customers to use EDGE Strategy software
• Contribute to acquiring new customers
• Build close, sustainable, and mutually beneficial customer relationships and contribute to customer success and retention
• Deliver executive presentations and recommendations resulting from the analysis
• Analyze the patterns of use of EDGE’s offering by the client and the impact on client’s business
• Contribute to inform the future developments of EDGE’s offering through the insights gained based on customer feedback
• Your success will be measured using a combination of the following KPIs:
• Efficient, accurate and high-quality project delivery
• Client retention rate
• Net Promoter Score
• Cross sales opportunities
• Higher University Degree
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience with solid track record with an internationally operating professional services firm in ESG, Human Capital Management, or similar is a requirement
• Trustful, demonstrating highest level of ethics and integrity
• Solid track record in delivering high quality and innovative B2B services
• Experience and/or expertise in workforce analytics is desired
• Strong team working capabilities
• Experience in applying solutions-based approaches to project management
• Ability to convey key messages appropriately and present convincingly, to listen to audience’s needs and to adapt content accordingly
• Ability to interpret and present complex quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Ability to work independently with a sharp eye to details
• A keen interest in topics at the intersection of business and society, such as ESG
• Fluency in English, additional languages, notably Spanish, French, or German, would be a plus
• Trustful team player, demonstrating highest level of ethics and integrity
• For this position we can only accept Swiss, EU/EFTA applicants or applicants with a valid Swiss work permit
Are you looking for a new challenge? Please send us your resume together with a motivation letter and all relevant documents in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application